We all know about the online businesses of affiliate marketing (selling someone else’s products) and also network marketing schemes in which the goal is to get as many other people selling your products or the company’s. However, there are a lot of other things that you can do from the comfort of your home that will certainly bring in some instant cash and perhaps some longer term funds too. Here are some creative ways to pay those bills.
1. Get paid to use your mobile phone camera – using various free apps you complete easy tasks, like taking a picture of yourself drinking a Starbucks coffee, taking a picture of a restaurant menu, a sign of a road closure – you get the idea. Here are some companies to contact: Juno Wallet, Gigwalk, CheckPoints, WeReward.
2. Find jobs on Zaarly such as walking a dog, giving guitar lessons with buyers who are looking for these services.
3. Teach English online – Italki.com, openenglish.com, jobs.ispeakuspeak.com, and skypeteachingjobs.com are just a few of the thousands of schools. Getting $20/lesson is typical.
4. Post a job on Fiverr – you will only get $5/job but you can suggest almost anything, taking a picture of yourself holding a sign, singing a song in Russian – the sky’s the limit and it’s fun to just scroll through the various posted jobs to see what zany things people are willing to do.
5. Online surveys – research companies are always looking for people to fill out surveys and test new products. According to Owen Burek, here are some to try:
Toluna, Vivatic, The Opinion Panel, MySurvey, YouGov, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, iPoll,SurveyBods, Global Test Market, Hiving, PanelBase,YourWord, Harris Poll, IPSOS, New Vista
6. Searching the web – companies pay you to go on certain websites to find information such as Swagbucks and CashCrate
7. Review music for money – Here’s Owen Burek again.
If you love music, make it your business by reviewing unsigned bands and artists for cash. I know… we couldn’t believe it either.
It can take a while to build up your reputation but some users of the site have said that they have earned £40 a month. This may not sound like much but if it’s something you enjoy then it shouldn’t be hard work and is another thing for your CV. Money you earn will be in $US but anyone can sign up and review.
To get started, head over to Slicethepie now
So you can see that just sitting in front of your TV or computer screen can benefit you greatly and your spare time can be filled productively. This is especially handy for students, people who have suddenly lost a job or even for retiring folks with some free hours. They can all make money from home.
However, all of these methods will bring in some money for you but not six figures, not a fortune. After all, if you are making $85/month reviewing music or making $5 per order on Fiverr, will this really pay the bills? I’d like you to look into a more reliable source of money you can make online without a lot of telephoning or bothering your friends or family. It’s called Home Business Labs. Want to know more? Just watch this video and then you will see what I mean. It’s a revolution in home businesses and online marketing.